All of the following are names of places; some might even be familiar names of places. I am looking for some feedback on what everyone thinks these places have in common. You can either email me or leave a comment here on the blog, as to what you think they have in common. There is no wrong answer, but I was amazed at what I was finding:
Napoleon, Nelson, Nauvoo, Netherlands, Nevada, Nile, Normandy, Not, Beverly Hills, Berlin, Bismarck, Blue Ridge, Boston, Boulder City, Bowling Green, Brazil, Budapest, Bunker Hill,
Cairo, California, Cuba, Concord, Bunker Hill, Cincinnati, Yucatan, Yukon, Vienna, Vinegar Hill,
Virginia, Vulcan, Oregon, Osage Beach, Oxford, Quote, Tecumseh, Terre Haute, Theodosia,
Toledo, Toronto, Dallas, Delhi, Dresden, Ishmael, Japan, Winnipeg, Guam, Williamsburg, Mexico, Paris, Santa Fe, Florida, Macon, Hannibal, Bloomington, Strother, Austin, Avon, Advance, Albany, Alberta, Alma, Amanda, Amsterdam, Antrim, Laguna Beach, Lakeland, Lakeview, London, Long Beach, Lynchburg, Lewis, Lexington, Melbourne, Memphis, Montreal, Morroco, Mount Vernon, Santiago, Sandy Hook
So what do they have in common? If you know, leave me a note. If you absolutely can't wait for the answer, call me and I will tell you. I will post my official answer on June 2.
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment